From its founding in 1990 when Mr. Asif Merchant designed the first footwear for the aspirational and fashion centric women globally, Catwalk has become leading premium brand with a pan India presence.
The organization’s vision, mission and brand values are rooted in this endeavor.
To be the aspiration of fashion-conscious worldwide.
To become a globally respected fashion brand through:
- Inspiring design: creating products that are at the cutting edge of fashion and drive trends
- Memorable experiences: to build associations and store experiences that carry the brand’s fashion signature
- A culture of excellence: developed through strong brand values of integrity and service and a commitment to fashion
- Compelling marketing: Building strong emotional connections with consumers worldwide through fashion
The Catwalk brand is defined by:
- Innovation: Creativity, style, trend-setting
- Integrity: Transparency, truthfulness
- Quality: dependability, durability, trust
- Passion: commitment, responsiveness, dedication, pride
- Open-mindedness: flexibility
- Social Responsibility: commitment towards society and the environment
Today, the business built upon this brand is distinguished by:
- Multi-category competency
- Omni-Channel expertise
- National Reach: operations in markets throughout the country
- A unified, passionate and seasoned management team
The Group management and their teams are challenged with the responsibility of maintaining the integrity and vitality of this extraordinary brand while continuing to develop a business which remains relevant to ever-evolving markets and consumer tastes.
The following pages outline Catwalk’s strategy under each of its five key strategic themes:
- Leveraging the Franchise
- Intensifying Value Brand Development
- Accelerating Shop-in-Shop led growth